With Citizens Remote you can scan and submit your checks electronically from the convenience of your place of business.
No more wondering whether traffic or bad weather will delay timely posting of deposits. No more writing out deposit slips. No more trips to the bank. No more playing "beat the clock."
What does this mean for you? Your valuable time is not spent traveling to and from the bank, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
What are you waiting for? Ask us how!
- ⇒ How it works
With Citizens Remote through Citizens State Bank, the check collection process for your business is simpler and faster than ever before.
Scan the checks in your office with space-savings equipment provided through Citizens State Bank.
Once all checks are scanned and the checks are entered, the batch is balanced automatically and your computer sends a file of all the electronic check images to Citizens State Bank.
The checks are validated and cleared by Citizens State Bank, and your deposit becomes available in your account.
- ⇒ Benefits
What are the benefits of Citizens Remote?
- Banking done on your schedule. Deposits can be made outside of traditional banking hours and on the weekends. You no longer have to schedule your banking along with other outside errands.
- Improved Funds Availability. By making electronic deposits, you transactions can be processed quickly, making funds available faster.
- Eliminate physical preparation and transportation costs. With Citizens Remote you can eliminate the time and costs spent on traditional banking, both in office and transportation.
- Streamline your accounting. Citizens Remote will give you the option of exporting your deposit information in an Excel format that can be imported into some existing accounting software.
- Reduced risk of fraud. Citizens Remote and Ach accelerates the check clearing process and reduces the risk of fraud by allowing returned items to be identified quicker.
- ⇒ Getting Started
Once you decide that Citizens Remote is a smart choice for your business, we’ll set up a time for one of our Business Banking team to come to your business and walk through the process with you. We will set up the necessary equipment and make sure you understand it step by step. We will run a test deposit from your location to ensure that all the equipment and software is working properly. Should you have questions about Citizens Remote, our business banking team will able to answer your questions and provide personal service.
To learn more about Citizens Remote or how any of our Business Banking Services can help your business, contact us at 1-608-785-2265.
- ⇒ Contact us about Citizens Remote
Thank you for your inquiry regarding Citizens Remote and Ach. Please provide the following information, and we will contact you as soon as possible to answer any questions you may have.
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Best Time to Call (AM or PM)
- Email Address