Dear Valued Customer,
You asked and we listened! We’re excited to announce that starting July 30th, we will upgrade to a new debit card program that will offer you enhanced benefits, flexibility, extra card safety and more convenience!What is new?
- A new and improved ATM card design
- A new card design for all Health Savings Accounts
- New SHAZAM® BOLT$TM app (see below)
- Enhanced Falcon Fraud Support monitoring
- Instant issue cards for emergency needs
- Coming Fall of 2018: Google Pay™, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay®, person-to-person payments (P2P)
We are excited to also introduce the BOLT$ app, which adds another layer of protection to your debit card by allowing you to set up transaction or suspicious activity alerts while also allowing you to block and unblock your card, send money virtually (P2P) with same day credit and check account balance status.BOLT$ can immediately alert you to potentially fraudulent activity for:
- A debit purchase for more than an amount you specify
- Any card-not-present debit transaction (i.e., phone, internet, mail)
- Any suspicious or high-risk transaction that occurs on your account
Download the BOLT$ app from your device’s app store on or after July 30th!
Your card, PIN and card number will stay the same!
For your convenience, you will continue to use your existing card you have now! All card numbers and PINs will remain the same to decrease confusion and make sure you have access to your money. In order to activate your card in the new system, on or after July 30th please make an in-person transaction by physically swiping or inserting your card at a merchant. This is a security measure to ensure your card is in your hands for future online payments😊.
We appreciate your business and are sure you’ll love your new debit card features and benefits. If you have any questions or concerns about your card, please contact us at 608-785-2265. If you have a mobile phone and would like the number connected to your debit card, please call your local office!
Dennis VogelPresident & CEO