/ Money Market Deposit Account
Money Market Deposit Account
- Earn a high variable interest rate when you maintain a $2,500 minimum balance
- Interest rate is tiered and based on the average daily balance
- Maximum of six withdrawals to include: internet banking transfers, ACH debits, ODP sweeps, phone transfers, checks written to third parties.=
- $5 service charge if the balance falls below the required minimum balance
- Combined monthly statements
- Free internet banking
WE CARE Charitable Money Market Deposit Account
Citizens State Bank believes in giving back and knows non-profits are crucial to the prosperity of our community. The WE CARE account has been created to benefit eligible non-profit organizations with an annual donation. This annual donation will be based on the average year to date balance of our WE CARE customers. Citizens State Bank then makes a donation to your selected non-profit.
WE CARE benefits
- Allows account holders to earn one of the highest yields in the area
- Gives an account holder the ability to make a difference in their communities
- Allows account holders to change their choice of non-profit annually in January
- Enables account holders to support a local non-profit organization through an annual donation
- Supports neighborhood growth by contributing funds back into the area
- Increases donor base of local non-profit organizations
How your non-profit becomes eligible
- Open and maintain a business account at Citizens State Bank as your non-profit's main operating account OR maintain a savings account with a balance of $50,000 or more
- Provide proof of non-profit status 501(c)3
- Provide your operating agreement, articles, and/or minutes stating who has the authority to act on behalf of your non-profit
See Personal WE CARE Charitable Money Market for more information.
Click here to get started!!