Personal Banking / Money Market Deposit Account
Money Market Deposit Account
- Earn a high variable interest rate when you maintain a $2,500 minimum balance.
- Interest rate is tiered and based on the average daily balance.
- Maximum of six withdrawals to include: internet banking transfers, ACH debits, ODP sweeps, phone transfers, checks written to third parties.
- $5 service charge if the balance falls below the required minimum balance.
- Combined monthly statements.
- Free internet banking.
WE CARE Charitable Money Market Deposit Account
An interest bearing, limited transaction checking account. WE CARE offers an annual donation made by Citizens State Bank to a non-profit organization of your choice.
How does it work
- Open a WE CARE account
- Designate a participating non-profit organization
A donation based on the average year to date balance in your account is made on your behalf by Citizens State Bank on December 31st of each year
- $2500 minimum balance
- Earn a high variable interest rate
- Interest rate is tiered based on average daily balance
- $5 service charge if balance falls below $2500
- Annual donation to non-profit made by Citizens State Bank.
- Donation is based on account average year to date balance
- Maximum of 6 withdrawals per statement cycle to include:
-Internet banking transfers
-Overdraft protection sweeps
-Checks written to third parties
-Interest paid with monthly statements
- Free Mobile Banking, Mobile App and Mobile Deposit
- Free E-Statements
See Business WE CARE Money Market for more information.
Click here to get started!